By using this website ('Southcoastcampsites.com') you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. This document is a legally binding agreement between you and Southcoastcampsites.com. If you do not agree with any of the following terms you should leave this site immediately and not use any of its content or services.
Southcoastcampsites.com reserves the right to revise or update the terms of this agreement at any time and without prior notice. You are therefore advised to review these terms regularly. Your continued use of Southcoastcampsites.com after changes are made to this document means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
All content on this site, including all images, graphics and text, are copyright of Southcoastcampsites.com or its contributors unless otherwise stated.
Use of any of this sites content for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
A limited number of images may be used for private or non-commercial use as long as credit is given to the photographer and to Southcoastcampsites.com as the source.
Southcoastcampsites.com does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information or any other material available on this site and disclaims responsibility for your reliance on any of the information or material found on this site. You agree that you are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of any information available on this site. You agree that Southcoastcampsites.com will not be liable for any expenses, damage or loss caused by your reliance on the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information or any other material found at this site.
You acknowledge that this site is provided on an "as is", and on an "as available" basis. Southcoastcampsites.com makes no warranty that the operation of this site or any of its services will be without error or that access to this site will be.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Southcoastcampsites.com and anyone associated with Southcoastcampsites.com including its contributors, helpers, partners, associates, employees, agents, and volunteer administrators against any claims, liability, losses, damages, and expenses (including legal and accounting fees) related to your use of this site, your contribution of any materials such as text or images, and/or your breach of any of the terms of this agreement.
You agree that you are responsible for your use of this site including the use of your user account by others and your reliance on any of the information found at this site.
4. Outside Links
You agree that Southcoastcampsites.com will not be held responsible in any way for the content or accuracy of information you find at any of the sites that it links to.
5. Removal of content or services
Southcoastcampsites.com reserves the right to delete any or all of its content including any image, and to cancel or remove any service or any user account, at any time, without prior notice or explanation.
6. Governing law
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom whose courts shall have jurisdiction over all disputes relating to this agreement. Use of this site is not authorised in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of this Agreement. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the courts of the United Kingdom.
If any provision of this Agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or void, the parties agree that the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall survive in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Southcoastcampsites.com's failure to act with respect to a breach by You or others does not constitute a waiver of southcoastcampsites.com's right to enforce its rights with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Image Upload Terms and Conditions
When uploading or contributing an image ('photograph' 'photo' 'picture') to this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please DO NOT upload or contribute an image in any way.
1. You acknowledge that you own the copyright, and have full rights to copy, transmit and display the image in any media, on this website or any other.
2. You acknowledge that the image does not infringe on any copyright, property right, trademark or any other applicable right.
3. By uploading an image to this website, either by uploading the image or sending it to us by email or by any other means, (i) you grant Southcoastcampsites.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, reproduce, print, display, distribute, post, transmit and publish the image and any text included in the image, on this site or any other site run by or owned by Southcoastcampsites.com; and (ii) you certify that any identifiable person appearing in the image authorises Southcoastcampsites.com to use, copy, modify, reproduce, print, display, distribute, post, transmit and publish the image; and (iii) you agree to indemnify Southcoastcampsites.com and its directors, associates, employees, affiliates and volunteer administrators and hold them harmless from any claims, losses and expenses, including all legal fees arising from the image and/or your failure to comply with any of these terms.
4. You agree that the image can be used by any of our site users or visitors for Non-Commercial purposes. This includes but is not limited to personal use, computer wallpaper/backgrounds, screensavers, educational use, research use, non-commercial website use and charity website use.
5. You agree to let Southcoastcampsites.com use all or any of your contributed images in any future product it decides to sell to help support the site, such as in, but not limited to, a CD-ROM, DVD, or Calendar.
6. You give Southcoastcampsites.com permission to use the image for any promotional purposes whatsoever, such as using the image in its data feeds to other websites.
7. You agree that Southcoastcampsites.com may at some stage watermark the larger versions of your image on the site with the words 'Southcoastcampsites.com' or something similar, to deter piracy. You will still remain the copyright holder.
8. You agree that although Southcoastcampsites.com will endeavour to credit you as the author/copyright holder of any image you upload/contribute, there will be some instances where this will not be possible or not be appropriate, such as where we show small thumbnail size versions of the image, or where we use the image for promotional purposes.
9. You agree that Southcoastcampsites.com cannot be held responsible for the misuse or abuse of any image you upload to this site.
If you do not agree with any of the above terms and conditions, please do not upload an image. If you have any questions about these terms, please email us.
Article & Review Submission Terms.
Southcoastcampsites.com Author's Agreement
The following are the terms and conditions governing article, review, and other similar types of content submissions to the Southcoastcampsites.com website ("Site"). We ask that you read the terms of the Agreement with Southcoastcampsites.com carefully.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.
By submitting your article, review, report, commentary, recommendation, analysis to Southcoastcampsites.com ("this Site”, “The Site"), you agree to these terms and conditions. Southcoastcampsites.com reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this agreement at any time, effective immediately upon publishing such changes or modifications. If you do not agree, then you should not submit any articles, reviews, or similar content to this Site.
By submitting an article to Southcoastcampsites.com (the Site), you represent that you have full rights to the article and that submitting the article for publication on the Site will not violate or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. You also represent and understand that you will not receive any form of compensation from the Site for the Content you have submitted. You further understand that submission of any article to the Site does not in any way guarantee it will be published or appear on the Site.
You grant to Southcoastcampsites.com the following rights to the article:
- the worldwide and perpetual right to electronically publish and distribute the article in all versions of the site in any language and the right to translate and electronically publish and distribute the article, or part of the article, to other sites to help promote and draw visitors to Southcoastcampsites.com;
- the worldwide and perpetual right to include the article in advertising and promotion;
- the worldwide and perpetual right to include the article in print and non-print products anywhere in the world.
- 12 months worldwide exclusivity to the article from the date the article is submitted.
Finally, we may delete the article at any time, without any notice.
You Represent and Warrant to Southcoastcampsites.com that:
You are the sole author and owner of the article and have the full power and authority, free of any rights of any nature whatsoever by any other person or party, to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights, which are being granted by this Agreement.
The article does not and if published on the Site, will not infringe upon any copyright or any proprietary right at common law or otherwise.
The article is based on true facts and diligent research.
That you will not enter into any subsequent Agreement or understanding with another person or entity which might conflict with the rights granted to The Site under this Agreement regarding the article, review or other submitted content.
Southcoastcampsites.com is under no obligation to publish your submitted article or content.
Please note that Southcoastcampsites.com reserves the right to cancel its use of your Google AdSense within your article pages at any time if it becomes detrimental to the site in any way, or not enough people are using the Google AdSense system. If we do cancel the use of authors Google AdSense, we will notify each author of the changes and may revert back to a pay-per-article system.